From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Larry Foran
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 9:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] cell phones and safety

Kim,
  I continue to be amazed by the disregard for others demonstrated by
most drivers.  I commute 30 miles to and from work each day.  I see
people reading books, talking on phones, and/or putting on makeup
while driving.  Our society seems to think that multi-taksing extends
into their driving time.
  Talking on the phone take more attention than having a conversation
with another passenger, but people still do not seem to care.  I can
see that laws similar to drunk driving laws will need to be enacted
before people understand the gravity of their actions.

Larry