In Brasil , BioD is  made from  fatty acids and ethanol   in a very
large scale  using  catalyst made  here , a byproduct the  fatty
acids  from the   palm oil refinig process very sucessfully  and  thus
 the  food and  fuel from palm oil sucessfully.

    Most  of the car manfactured in Brasil , FIAT, VW, Renau , Fordc
are all makinf  fexible  biocombustivel  the ethanol, gasoline  and
also the natural gas, thus really  towards renawable fuel.This can
make possible the biogas  replacing the natural gas.

 May be soon  Brasil exports  catalysts for BioD  process.

sd
Pannirselvam

On 5/7/05, heernica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi, if anyone knows of a running plant using palm oil to make biodiesel I
> would be very interested in its process.
> thanks,
> Hen.
>
> Enjoy Today as if it were Your Last!
>
> --
>
> Whatever you Wanadoo:
> http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

> http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm

> Biofuel archives at Infoarchive.net (searchable):

 Pagandai V Pannirselvam
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN
Departamento de Engenharia Qu’mica - DEQ
Centro de Tecnologia - CT
Programa de P—s Gradua¨‹o em Engenharia Qu’mica - PPGEQ
Grupo de Pesquisa em Engenharia de Custos - GPEC

Av. Senador Salgado Filho, Campus Universit‡rio
CEP 59.072-970 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Residence :
Av  Odilon gome de lima, 2951,
   Q6/Bl.G/Apt 102