Hello Peter

There's been some discussion on the Biofuels list about why your
company has to use a free web hosting service like Geocities, with
it's annoying banner ads and so on - not something to inspire
confidence among would-be clients, one would have thought.

Also, I've found that Ocean Air Environmental / NOPEC doesn't respond
to email enquiries. I contacted your company about its change of name
some months ago when I was told about it by World Energy
Alternatives, asking for further information so I could update your
details at our (very popular) Biofuels Supplies and Suppliers page,
but never got a reply.

You have two entries, if you want to check - under Biodiesel
suppliers and Biodiesel technology:
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_supply.html

Best wishes

Keith Addison