There are things like polymer wrapped tanks etc. But I guess this falls on the
same topic we've had for the past week: "safety of tanks"

> In mass terms, the gasses look good, but their low density means they
> need large high strength (heavy) fuel tanks.

> > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

=====
http://devzero.ath.cx/
Visit the Systems Information Database
Have some interesting information? Put it up on the SID.
-Martin Klingensmith

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!