From: Camillo.Holecek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 12:12 PM
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AW: [biofuels-biz] Re: Biodiesel Production

Austrian standard ON C 1191 requires 0/-15 centigrade (summer/winter)
DIN E 51606 requires 0/-20
The proposed CEN standard defines climate zones and gives five classes, non
of them above -20 for winter quality.

VW is making a hell of an issue about CFPP right now, claiming it causes
them resent injector pump problems.

That is the reason, why I would still like you to answer that simple
question within the scope of this dedicated disscussion group.

Kind regards,

Camillo Holecek