Hi Paddy,

Im Ken.  I was trying to purify the glycerol from the BD reaction.  It
turns out there is FAME and glycerol so im not sure if the FAME is good for
the engine.

Currently im thinking of what to do with the glycerol/water solution.
Could you send me some information on how to convert to glycerol ethers.
Tried vaccum distillation for the glycerol and now trying to use ion
exchange resins.

Thanks

Ken

At 04:08 PM 12/9/01 +0000, you wrote:
>You can turn glycerol into glycerol ethers and add them to the biodiesel
to improve it's properties as a fuel.

>Biofuels at Journey to Forever
>Biofuel at WebConX
>http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm