--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "John Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It may be splitting hairs but is Biodiesel diesel fuel?
> Could you argue that there is nothing in the act as stated
> (Registration of Fuels and Fuel Additives, manufacturers of (1)
motor
> vehicle
> gasoline, (2) motor vehicle diesel fuel, and (3) additives for
those fuels)
> that require the registration as long as you explicitly state that
your fuel
> is not to be used as an additive to diesel fuel. Just another
avenue to
> perSUE.
> pardon the pun
>
> JohnH
You really are splitting hairs, and maybe to our detriment. Yes, it
is Diesel fuel, as Rudy Diesel's original engines were specifically
designed to run on vegetable oils. The Petro products that are
currently sold as Diesel fuel, are the fuels that could be called
into question, as to being Diesel Fuel.

A better question would be to ask, are the engines currently being
marketted as Diesel engines, really Diesel's? Or are they really
engineered to run on a compression ignition, using Petroleum as a
fuel source?
What came first, the chicken or the egg? For a large sum of cash
money, you can get a Lawyer to argue either side for you. The Lawyers
will be the only real winners.

Motie

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM