I'm a young entrepreneur type trying to figure out why every car on the
street isn't running on 100% ethanol. From what I've found on the Web so
far, I am led to believe that ethanol is the best thing since sliced bread,
and the only reason it hasn't replaced gasoline as the fuel of choice is
because most people haven't yet reached that higher stage of evolution when
they throw their sliced bread into a big vat and let it ferment. What's the
real story? What are the "cons" of ethanol use? What are the forces at work
here? Are the only things standing in the way of wide-spread ethanol use the
big wigs in the oil industry and the evil politicians in their pockets?

What's to stop me from opening up a 100% ethanol auto fueling station in Los
Angeles? Why hasn't anyone done it yet? Or have they, and I just don't know
about it?

Thanks for your help,

Nathan

Buy Stock for $4.