I'll forward it myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Cheng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 22:11 PM
To: 'Appal Energy'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: HempCar Rag...

I understand that industrial hemp is wonderful, etc. and should be
legalized. I don't disagree with that. My point is that if you were really
interested in the issue of getting industrial hemp accepted by the public
and on the open market, you would put aside your parallel crusade to get
marijuana legalized, because _that_ crusade is HURTING your _other_ crusade
(biofuels) whether you like it or not.

The fact is that most people are uninformed and act on impulsive feelings.
That's why marketing is so powerful.

Nathan