Von: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2002 14:41
An: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [biofuels-biz] WATER INJECTION and diesel

>Keith,
>I recall a series of postings on your other group (I unsubscribed
>due the volume)
>dealing with misters. I thought there was some for diesels too?
>
>Regards
>Dave

Hello Dave, how're you doing?

Yes, people were working with Ron Novak's device, with good results.
But I don't think any of them were diesels - it works with the
carburettor. The same principle should apply to diesels though,
shouldn't it? Any ideas? Though all the various national biodiesel
standards set rather low tolerances for water content.

Regards

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!