The Fry Guys are going to the Vermont Alternative Energy Festival this
weekend. We will be displaying the "Vejetta" and answering folks
questions
on biodiesel, vegetable oil, and other renewable energy topics.

for more info on the festival, see
http://www.pondapalooza.com/vaef.html

New News:

Due to the ongoing issues with the old webconx domain, The webconx
renewable energy newsletter will
be shutting down in the near future, and has been replaced with a new
one at
green-trust. I will migrate all those who sign up at yahoo webconx
group. We were
able to get our new domain up sooner than we thought, and it can be
found at
www.green-trust.com

Full discussion (as contrasted to this newsletter) boards are
available for
topics on energy, food, and shelter. additional groups will be
constructed
as requested. here you can discuss with your friends (acquaintances)
at
length, with no ads or virus's. please excuse the construction debris.

Please also notice my new email address, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/ will stay active forever, with the full
(updated)content of the old webconx, for your enjoyment. Please do
not use
www.webconx.com, as the content can no longer be certified as
legitimate.

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
http://www.green-trust.org
Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/humanpower.htm

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NsdPZD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/9bTolB/TM