>I have being reading many fantastic histories and sugestions here.
>This, make me bring this question here and I hope anyone can help me.
>
>I am looking for a basic plant to make around 10.000 liters month of
>BD.
>I intend to use sunflower oil, soybean oil and other vegetable oil
>together with used vegetable oil from the food market.
>Is there any company that offer a basic plant to process it?
>I would like to use Ethanol instead of Methanol.
>In the same time, is there any consultant or organization who provide
>information to help us to build this plant?
>
>tks, Marco

That's only 88 gallons a day. If you go the route you're suggesting
you're going to pay megabucks for a setup you can easily build
yourself for a few thousand dollars or less, without the need for any
consultant or organization other than the informal biofuels network
you already belong to.

You can easily do this with a batch processor, or two running in
parallel. Just add extra units for washing, settling, etc. There are
several good possibilities described here, working models that are in
production:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html
Biodiesel processors

Keep going - there are five pages of it.

Try not to burden your operation with unnecessary costs at the
outset. If you need help, anyone with a bit of engineering or
plumbing experience can help you with this, maybe for nothing if it's
a friend.

Figure out your process first with small test batches, become
completely familiar with it, apply it to the various feedstocks
you'll be using so you know just what's involved. Then you can build
your processors, find a couple of good staff if you need them, train
them well and be nice to them. Source your raw materials, find out
about local regulations and requirements, including safety. Pay
attention to the by-products, separation, treatment, markets. You
should find everything you need at Journey to Forever, and in the
archives of our two mailing lists. Build a small greywater system to
take care of the waste water - it's milder than what comes out of
most people's dishwashers and washing machines (especially if they
have babies, with diapers). You could even grow some good organic
food at the end of the greywater system, perhaps as a community
project.

Regards

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/9bTolB/TM