Hi Orion,

I've been making biodiesel here in western Massachuisetts for 5 years. I was
the first small producer to try to register federally, and was shot down by
the EPA. Now I make biodiesel degreaser, rather than fuel. My product is
Yellow Brand. I am also working towards writing a book, but it is at least 2
years off in the future.  If I can participate in your tale, I would be
pleased.

Tom Leue
Homestead Inc.