Well not being a chemical engineer. What would change or could change
 the Gel point of  bio-diesel?
So is an cracking unit a heat process where layers  of  different of
 product are produced? If  you can build a small reactor that would use
waist products for heat to drive the process? Would you know where I
could find plans of a reactor that could produce the right end product?
The main reason for my question is to come up with bio-diesel that wont
gel in winter or match the petro diesel gel point.