http://www.davidsuzuki.org/Climate_Change/Kyoto/Action.asp

 Above is an online Fax form to support Canada's Prime Minister in  moving
Canada to ratification of Kyoto.

The fight is on - Alberta, our oil-producing province (also rich in
renewables, but they are barely conscious of this, it seems!) has launched a
$1.5 million campaign against it, even though a majority of the polled
population there is in agreement with ratification!

The premier of Alberta , Ralph Klein, is therefore perhaps not serving the
will of his own province's population.

Faxes to our PM from all over the world will help ratification. If you can,
this only takes a few minutes. Let our leaders here know, if you think
Canada should become a leader in conservation of energy and use of
renewables.

PM wants a plan in place by Oct. 8 - time of the essence.

Thanks and best regards to all.

Regards,

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
http://www.biofuels.ca

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now