Thanks for this info as it brought me a big relieve
that the Japanese are now thinking of Ethanol and
Biodiesel!
For the past three years that we have tried to launch
biofuel program in Thailand where most
cars&motorcycles are Japanese-made, those who have
always come up with NEGATIVE views of biofuel are
Japanese motor companies as well as some engineering
associations. They would raise all sort of reasons
such as emissions, material compatability, ozone
formation, price etc etc. that seems endless. Now that
their motherland is thinking about it, I surely hope
that the critics will look at the issue under a
different light. Perhaps, all other smaller countries
can develop their biofuel programs and therefore, one
day, they can hope to climb out of the poverty trap
and the dependency on foreign aid packages!
Samai

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX