--- In biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com, "mikedee100 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
no that is not accuate price of gas in the states is about 1.70 give
or take 10 cents. but 3.04 canadian is  = to 2.25 us, how ever we do
not pay that much for gas, so you guys are getting ripped off, if you
live near the boarder goto the usa to fuel up, or switch to bio
diesel, :),

--- In biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com, murdoch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A friend of mine sent this note.  I have inserted some currency
notes, as his
> currency translations sometimes don't get done.
>
> >Gas is now up to 90 cents Cdn per litre.    It is jumping by 10
> >cents Cdn a litre per week, sometimes in a day.  That is 38
> >cent Cdn per US gallon increase per week/per day.
> >At 90 cents a litre, it now costs $3.42 Cdn per US
> >gallon up from $3.04 just a few days ago when I talked
> >to you.  The two Bush girls are now set for life financially.
> >
> [note: at roughly .65 American dollars to Canadian, this means gas
is up to
> about $2.22 US per gallon, unless I have missed something]
>
> >The battery and starter were frozen in my car this morning....had
to get a
> >hair dryer out to de-frost the steering column and get a boost for
the
> >battery so I could get to work.
> >
> >Oh Canada !
--- End forwarded message ---