From: "Chris Jude" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 5:37 PM
Subject: [biofuels-biz] Re: Biodiesel supplies

>  I am beginning a club here at Appalachian State University to make and
distribute Biodiesel to the students and staff.  I am interested in using
Aleks Kac's foolproof method from JtF.  However, I've been looking around
for a source of Sulphuric acid and the biology dept has quoted me around $20
a litre!  Does anyone have any reccomendations for sources of NaOH and
Sulphuric acid? I've checked on the archives and found this question, but no
answers...
> How much of this acid would one need for a 50 gal batch?
> Thanks, please email me personally as I am not a list subscriber
>

> ________________________
> Chris Jude
> ASU Biodiesel Club
> Boone, NC