Just to straighten out any confusion.  The plant being built in San Jose
with Western States Oil is part of a joint venture with us, Biodiesel
Industries, not Pacific Biodiesel.  The San Jose plant will use recycled
cooking oils as a feedstock, just like our plants in Las Vegas, NV and New
South Wales, Australia.  The Western States Oil station in San Jose is
pumping B100, but we have put off any publicity until the signs are finished
etc.   Glad to see that the svo'ers have such an active word of mouth
network, and that they are ahead of the press on this one.

 Once the San Jose plant is finished, prices will come down substantially.
We are currently at $1.40 per gallon FOB Las Vegas (pretax) for B100, and
are
expanding that facility to 3 million gallons per year.  Our entire current
output is already committed under contract to government fleets in the area,
but we hope to have more available to new users once the expansion is
completed (mid April hopefully).

Russ Teall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Biodiesel Industries
http://www.pipeline.to/biodiesel/

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter
& Discussion Boards. Read about Sustainable Technology:
http://www.green-trust.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX