Hello Chanti :  greetings !!  I just returned from south island of NZ and
love the place as a whole ..

We have been working with waste oil from retaurant grease trap, and from a
pig farm hog feed food waste and related stuff with success here in China,
and have thought about other items also ... may be we can exchange idea
with your NZ colleague .. and ( do it in NZ )

Prof. AK

At 11:06 PM 3/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Greetings
>We are two women from California travelling in New
>Zealand. We run our truck on bio-diesel in the states
>and are part of a cooperative, and we have met a man
>here who is keen on the idea and wants to start a
>bio-diesel business. He is a pig farmer who collects
>veggie oil and food waste for a living and so he is
>basically all set up!
>Our questions in helping him are that we don't know
>the legalities, requirements, permits, etc...
>we know that each country is different but if anyone
>has experience, contacts, ideas - we would love to
>hear.
>Does anyone have any info about making ethanol from
>food waste?
>
>Thanks and blessings, Chanti Smith

>Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
>http://platinum.yahoo.com
>

>Biofuels at Journey to Forever
>Biofuel at WebConX
>http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
>List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:
>http://archive.nnytech.net/
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/9bTolB/TM