In the same vein there are these European Trade shows/meets

 Sustain 2003
The World Sustainable Energy Exhibition & Conference
13-15 May 2003
Amsterdam RAI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
www.sustain2003.com

24-26 Nov 20034th European Motor BioFuels Forum
Organised by Europoint b.v. in co-operation with UFOP (Union zur
Fšrderung von …l-und Proteinpflanzen e.V.)

Hotel Park Inn Berlin Alexander Platz, Berlin, Germany

Europoint b.v.
Mrs. Ineke van Wieringen
P.O. Box 822
3700 AV Zeist
The Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0) 30 6933 489
Fax. +31 (0) 30 6917 394
Website: http://www.europoint-bv.com/events/biofuels2003/index.htm

Also more listed here.

http://www.ienica.net/eventsdiary.htm

Darren Hill

> >POWER CROPS FOR THE AMERICAS
> >
> > April 28-29,  2003, Hotel Inter-Continental Miami, USA
> >

> >The Clean Fuels Development Coalition and F.O. Licht announce the
> >second annual conference on: POWER CROPS FOR THE AMERICAS
> >The role of sugar crops, grains, and ligno-cellulosics
> >in the emerging biofuels economy of the Americas

email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/9bTolB/TM