Although I have earnestly read each article to pass through biofuels-biz,
this is my first post; SO, I'd like to quickly thank everyone for
contributing such essential information as we strive to convert a once
whimsical substitution into a full-blown industry.  Keith, you're an
absolute monster and an inspiration, keep truckin'.  Special thanks to Ed
Beggs for being a master.

Now, does anyone have a remote clue on how to convert Weight in tons to
Volume in Gallons with vegetable oil as the medium?  For example, if one
metropolitan center in the U.S. accumulates 5,000 tons of vegetable oil in
one year's time, is there any reliable way of determining the volume of
such?

As well, in certain waste-processing-oriented reports and papers, greases
and fats are referred to by color.  I think that the term used for vegetable
oil and like substances is "Yellow" grease or oil.  Is anyone aware of the
type or quality of "yellow" in such documents?  Would this be isolated
vegetable oils, or impure mixtures?

Thanks everyone.

PS. I'm working on a project that'll get everyone giddy, I'll keep you
posted.

Joey Hundert
Transcendental Ventures Inc.
Edmonton, AB Canada