  From: murdoch
  To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 11:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] some perspective on natural gas pricing

  Thanks for the info.  If you have a web page or perhaps a news release
  that could tell us more about your work, that would be cool.

  Today's news brought more discussion from Mr. Greenspan about the
  looming Natural Gas Pricing problem for this coming winter, and the
  lack of a quick fix.  I've been thinking about the last
  energy-pricing-crisis I lived through, which was two or three years
  ago in Southern California (and in which other Western States such as
  Washington suffered a direct effect).  There was some mixture of
  hysteria and determination to fix things, and all manner of ideas were
  expressed, such as by Senators presenting their ideas on C-Span.

  If we are to see some repeat of that situation, but on a national
  scale, then we will see some hysteria, but hopefully we will also see
  some good attention brought to efforts such as yours, where folks look
  around for answers, and do find some in the information you and others
  are able to provide.

  I was talking to someone who had experience of the Early-70s Oil
  Crisis, and one thing they said is that, at least in such a situation,
  you have Americans thinking and talking more about where their energy
  comes from and what they can do to improve the energy situation.  So
  hopefully we will see more thought and discussion in the coming months
  as to where our Energy comes from and how we can improve our sourcing
  and use of it.

  >We are working with the farms to produce bio-mass pellets.... This will work
for many industrial applications

  List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM