----- Original Message -----
From: "David Teal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Terry Lohnes' original post reported that :
>
> > Right now, I'm experimenting with separation of 80%
> > soybean oil, 20% water (emulsified in a blender) using a CaCl salt
> > solution at varying concentrations and temperatures.
>
> My concern is that this is not representative of typical water
contamination
> percentages

Yes David, I too think that the lower percentages would be of more
relevance.

My main concern however is someone who claimed to be a Chemical Engineer (
could be wrong there Terry, my appologies if I am) using the formulae CaCl
for Calcium chloride.

Regards,   Paul Gobert.

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM