We are using a pH meter (& visual) methods during our titration to determine
the ffa%. It is very frustrating since the pH meter readings are very
inconsistant.  Our current ffa% is 1.6% and we are trying to reduce it to .5%
by acidification.
Any comments on methods for determing the ffa%?
Thanks
Colton

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/9bTolB/TM