This seems important.  The one thing I need is the one thing I don't
see.  Forgive me if I have missed this. When I go to the link, I see
the form to file a letter with the appropriate party.  What I don't
see is the explanation on the web for why folks should want to fill
out that form..  It is explained reasonably well in these emails that
are getting passed around (such as we find in the summary of the
situation below), but I don't seem to have a quick handy-dandy link
that I can pass along to a variety of people, that would bring up this
explanation.  Then, from the explanation, they could be linked to the
complaint form.

MM

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:15:06 +0900, you wrote:

>>From: Charles Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Sale of biodiesel blends in jeopardy
>>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:37:06 -0600
>>
>><http://biodiesel.grassroots.com/ca_blending/?lk=1741951-1741951-0-10
>>047-FzFzGnE80n64RYJOHKZLgKurTC5FTl/D>California Blending & Labeling
>>
>>  A new regulation restricting the sale of biodiesel blends and
>>requiring a warning label at the pump has been introduced in
>>California. You're not in California? Your state may be one of over
>>30 that is linked to California regulations. Your purchases almost
>>certainly will be affected by the National Conference of Weights and
>>Measures, which is looking at the proposed rules as a model.
>>
>>The language would require biodiesel blends to meet fuel
>>specifications for petrodiesel. If adopted, this requirement could
>>disallow the sale of biodiesel blends such as B20. Additionally, the
>>proposed pump warning label is negative and unnecessary.
>>
>>The Division of Measurement Standards has stated that it needs as
>>many people to comment as possible. Quantity, not quality, counts
>>here. Here is a link for a summary, sample letter and exact language
>>of the proposed regulation.
>>
>><http://biodiesel.grassroots.com/ca_blending/>http://biodiesel.grassr
>>oots.com/ca_blending/
>>
>>The deadline for submitting comments is Tuesday, October 14th.
>>
>>Comments can be submitted electronically to:
>><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] Or via fax at: 916/229-3026.
>>
>>Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
>>
>>Charles Hatcher
>>Regulatory Director
>>National Biodiesel Board
>>573.635.3893
>>800.841.5849
>>www.biodiesel.org
>

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>
>Biofuels list archives:
>http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
>Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.