Thanks for help! I go on,have more informations every day!
 Regards
 Theodor(Bozidar)

girl_mark_fire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!
For small-scale information,  www.journeytoforever.org has the
best info.

For commercial production, please have a look at the 'technical
papers'  and other information at www.me.iastate.edu/biodiesel
for information from Iowa State University.

If I understand correctly, there is no plant in the United States
which uses animal tallow exclusively (other than whatever
animal fats are in waste edible oils from restaurants). The Iowa
State University research focuses partly on waste animal fats as
a feedstock. I would like to hear if this is done in Europe.
mark

--- In biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com, Bozidar Hojan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got curious about bio-fuels,especially bio-diesel as we began
to discuss about it on a state level here at us.
> So I would ask for help from someone experienced in
bio-fuels, who would be interested in helping me to start up a
new energy production facility.I am interested in bio-diesel, could
start with cattle tallow,used edible oil and then organize oil
rapeseed, as raw materials. For start I would like equipment for
smaller quantities,to collect experience and later on that could
be a bigger plant with up to 5.000 t/yearly.
> Thanks for help with equipment for start,for help with your
experience with producing bio-diesel,ideas how to start with
experimental equipment complet/plant.

> Regards from Zagreb,Croatia,Europe
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Biofuels at Journey to Forever
> List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/
> Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list
address.

Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Biofuels at Journey to Forever