>As the very first contributor to the list, my thanks to Keith for his
>sterling work, and an obvious question:
>Will the archives still be accessible from Martin Klingensmith's NNYTech
>site?
>
>David T.

Thankyou David for your kind words. And thankyou for your
contributions all this time. I remember your first message, signed
Aeolus, right? About what to do with sub-spec brew.

Martin and I have been discussing the archives. I was thinking of
merging it with the Biofuel list archives. Would you prefer to have a
separate archives? In a merged archives you'd find information from
Biofuels-biz, but you'd find a lot more too, more depth, but
searching wouldn't be any less efficient or slower. AFAIK. Interested
to hear your opinion on this, and any other opinions. Maybe it could
be both stand-alone and merged with Biofuel, but I'd have to ask
Martin about that, I don't want to put him to too much bother.

Regards

Keith

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: