why ?
just wash it
Neil
-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Keith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 11 June 2005 2:41 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Reprocessing Biodiesel

Hi All, I posed this question back on the 5th and didn't get any responses.  I was hoping someone out there would have some idea on how to proceed.  I've been pouring all the little bits of biodiesel and soap or water into a 55 gallon drum.  The soap and water have settled to the bottom and there is several gallons of biodiesel floating on top.  The bioD looks pretty good but I'd feel better if it was reprocessed.  I can dewater it with heat but then I will need to figure out how much methanol and lye to use for reprocessing.  Does anyone have any idea how to figure the amount of each to use?  Thanks -Richard

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com