Hello Keith and all,

Looks like a great read!

Your post also reminded me of something I am guilty of...not making the time to go back to the "Journey to Forever" website.

I can remember vividly when I first stumbled upon the JTF site.  It was the first site that I personally had found, that gave real, tangible options to the status quo.  As such, it has had a beneficial, and lasting impact on me.  I read, studied, re-read, tried, failed, read again, tried again, succeeded, tried again, failed again, tried again, failed again, etc..  I guess, for those of us who lean more to the dense end of the scale, primarily me, it took quite some time to figure out what it was that I wasn't doing.

When I did go check out the JTF site I was surprised, although I know I shouldn't have been, by all the "new" additions since I had been there last.

AntiFossil

(I'm not saying how long it's been, on the grounds it may be sufficient reason to be banished to a "republican only" list-serve for the rest of my days!)