Hi Ryan

Keith wrote:

And there are people who demand to know: "What's all this off-topic political crap got to do with BIOFUELS???", which usually turns out to be another way of saying they disagree with it and want it censored.

Keith, I for one will put in my 2 cents and say quite honestly that I wouldn't be glued to my computer reading email updates of this list if it weren't for the political discussion. I live in the South Dakota, USA. Most people here are Red state type of people who don't want change as long as there is a conservative in office pretending he/she cares. I love that we can all speak freely, and I especially love that I can read what people from around the world think, especially about America...I agree with most of them. I am also thankful that you post so many articles, I would not be exposed to this information otherwise. This list has changed my world view for the better. Thank you for your hard work, and thank you to all the contributers.

Thanks so much for taking the time to say so, it's much appreciated, and you're most welcome.

Best wishes

Keith

Ryan