Excellent points Hakan.  Plenty of other places to discuss nuclear.   Whatever role nuclear has or doesn't have in the future, biofuels will have a critical role in meeting our future energy needs.  I agree, natural tie ins are OK (e.g., wind power sited on biofuel fields), but let's avoid the distractions that take away the purpose of this Board.

                                                                                                Bob