Never believe a single tank.

I'd give it 5 tanks or so, because frankly, there is no reason you should see such a dramatic drop with biodiesel. Are you certain you didn't short fill the tank? Have your driving conditions changed? More AC, shorter trips, more stop n' go traffic?

jh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

I just began running B20 in my Beetle and have seen a 18% decrease in
my fuel efficiency...is this normal? I've read about a 1-5% loss, but
18% seemed a bit high. I'm using a soybean based biodiesel that I am
purchasing. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Shannon