I think we can assume that a Turd Blossom is a good source of wind ;-)

S. Chapin wrote:

Regarding Amb. Wilson's political affilliation, and present bent against present administration.

Wilson voted for Bush in 2000, which I suspect he regretted soon after. But again, this is not the point.

The reality, which may or may not break wind on the 'major media' stage is that the Rove/Plame bit is a small part of an effort to put the US, meaning some corporations backed by US military, in a position to dictate the flow of mideast oil. Thats all. It is not about WMD, Terrorists, Saddam, or democracy, or (apparently) the value of 27,000 lives.

And along other lines,... could a turd blossom be a good source of oil? Would the methane from the pie be helpful? How hard would you have to squeeze a turd blossom? Perhaps a turd blossom seed would be more 'fruitfull'? I see fields of turd blossoms going to seed, wringing in a revolution of sustainable energy.... but perhaps a 'jump to conclusion' about an already 'ongoing investigation'.
S. Chapin