-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Morris
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:11 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Propane - A"Bio" fuel?

As I understand it, methane (which can be produced from rotting waste) can be burned in most propane appliances with the appropriate slight modifications.

Is propane a "Bio" fuel, can it be created from "bio" sources?

John E Hayes, M.S.
Instructor, Dietetics Program, DIET 203 / DIET 215
Doctoral Student, Nutritional Sciences
University of Connecticut - 326 Koons Hall
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / 860.486.0007