Thank you! That was the first message in this thread I found worth saving for future reference. Too much out there, (government, business and religion) has propagated the illusion of separation, competition and isolation... We could easily forget that we do all come from the same Source, sad to say though, that when mankind tries to give that Source a name, religion develops, and separation of our unity follows.

doug swanson

Gustl Steiner-Zehender wrote:

Hallo Whomever,