Nancy Canning wrote:
I agree with you Gustl. Yet, I am amazed and the quanity of people who will uphold and fight for some snails life, being of great importance and right to live, yet believe it is okay to kill babies. That the Child is of no value and has no right to life.

If by this statement you mean that others have should control of womens reproductive organs in particular or their health care in general, I can't disagree with you more. That means quite simply a person trumps a fetus.

--
Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman