Thanks Manick
You are fortunate to have walking encyclopedia in your dad. Nurture him well.

During my morning run I stopped by the area where Dad was attaching wire to the steel posts I pounded in over the weekend. (Patting myself on the back here for nurturing.) Hehe Anyway, Dad said it was nice to hear your compliment and he was encouraged. He explained the deal with the gypsum. I admitted I had no idea how gypsum was involved with  biomass processing. I am still a bit unclear and asked him to get me a link or write it down so I can study the theory and maybe it will sink in. He also said that he queried the UNM Chemistry department of which he is alumni about which University was actively working on the cellulose to sugar process. They didn’t know. Does anyone here know the answer to this question?

Brian Rodgers