From: Richard B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Biofuel] Seed terrorism
Sent: 08 Aug '05 18:34

Monsanto is a prime player in predatory, monopolistic practices, trying
to pass laws to "lock the little guy out". Check out
http://www.grain.org/seedling/?id=343. If Monsanto has its way, we will
have to pay royalties to do anything with seeds, including growing
plants to produce biofuels.

I wonder if a number of like-minded, right-minded people who would massively buy shares of a monopoly company such as Monsanto could do? Would they be able to steer the company towards less abusive business practices through changes to its internal structure via proxy proposals?