From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] Condensers

Dear All-

Does anyone out there have a creative off the shelf idea for a total

condenser

(methanol recovery)? I'm thinking about building an air-cooled type, but I
was wondering if anyone had a better solution?

Also, where are some other sources to get methanol? I have a local racing
fuel blender who is sympathetic, but I'm wondering if there's a stone I've
left un-turned.

Thanks!
- Matt

messages):