Derick,

I think that you are mixing up the ethanol as MTBE replacement with
the general biofuel discussion. To replace MTBE is an absolute
necessity, since its environmental effects are devastating. E5 to E10
have total support, even from the oil companies who is trying to
escape from the liabilities of using MTBE.

Hakan