>  Many Canadians have been wondering what will happen when the US sets
it's sights on Canadian resources. <

As America already considers all of South America as in its (Sphere of
influence) you don’t stand a snowballs chance in hell if America wants
your oil it will take it. Just listen to Bushes speeches. America is
going to take what it needs and sod everybody else. Blair will just keep
backing him up as he's terrified of our nukes being turned off, we
control them but America controls their guidance systems. I wonder why.
Chris.

23/08/2005