Greetings,
I have lived under Canada's medical and the US system, and had cancer in
both.  I will take the US system any day of the week.  Sorry, but sitting
on a waiting list waiting to have a pre-cancerous mass removed until it
turns into cancer is not my idea of good medicine.  Ask any US resident
what they think of medicaid, and you get the same answer, surprise, it is
the same system with the same faults.  The US has socialized medicine,
thankfully, they also have alternatives to it.
Bright Blessings,
Kim