I want to build my 2 million dollar dreamhouse on the beach and make the
taxpayers foot the bill when it gets flattened.
See: http://www.fema.gov/cis/DE.pdf  Rehoboth Beach is almost all on a
barrier island.  It's nuts to build there,
and nuts to keep paying to put the houses back.  But I guess the money
is better spent than being used in Iraq.