Greetings,

If it is discriminatory to call a thief a thief, then I discriminate.  If
it is discrimination to call a liar a liar, then I do discriminate.  Could
you please tell me how things can get better by letting people get away
with whatever they feel like?  No one held accountable, is this not what we
complain about in our government?  I did not apologize, I made sure that
what I said was not being taken out of context.  I have no desire to live
in a world where people are no accountable for what they do.

Bright Blessings,
Kim