Hi Jim,

The VERY first thing you need to make sure of when putting biodiesel in your gasoline engine is that the addition of methanol in ANY form will not damage your engine. I strongly suggest you read your owners manual.

I recently bought a new vehicle & out of couriousity looked at the fuel specs. Use of gasoline, and / or gasoline-ethanol mixtures is allowed, but gasoline-methanol mixtures or the addition of methanol in any way, shape, form, or fashion can damage or destroy vital engine components.

Respectfully,
Gregg Davidson

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Jim

>I had some general question about Biodiesel:
>
>1. I have some PVC Venturis that I thought would work for mixing the
>Methoxil and oil together. Would it tear up the PVC? How about Venturis
>and PVC in the washing process?
>
>2. How much if any Biodiesel can be added to gasoline engines as an
>upper lubricant and carb cleaner additive?

See:

Biodiesel in gasoline engines
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make2.html#gas

Best wishes