Based on the info on JtF, it looks almost as if bioheating oil hasn't been tested much (probably a false assumption on my part).  Anyone here burning it?  How could I tell if it will work in my furnace without potentially gumming up the works?  If appears to me that the advantages of bioheating oil over biodiesel are fewer inputs (cheaper) and a slightly simplified process.  Is that correct?  I am in the process of building my biodiesel processor, would there be any pitfalls of processing bioheating oil and biodiesel in the same processor?