educare --educate--educate
There has always been a struggle but the pendulum is way out from center at this time.
We have computers and the internet.
Lets use them
Kirk

TarynToo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Andy, I don't think we're close, we're there already.
Not much doubt that neocons and fanatics have wrested the government
from the people. What is horrifying to me is how easily it was done.
Not only did almost half the voters in this country go along like sheep
to the slaughter, but our congress stood by and applauded as two
elections failed the simplest tests of legitimacy, as the patriot act
was passed, as most government agencies were gutted and loaded with
incompetent cronies (e.g. FEMA), as we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq on
the flimsiest of pretexts, as our children were saddled with a debt
that will destroy this country's economy. And let's not forget the
supreme court, which handed the first contested election to a bunch of
thugs without even blushing.

Taryn
http://ornae.com/