I don't remember flywheel buses in Vancouver - Ballard hydrogen fuel cell buses
with electric regenerative braking, yes, but no flywheel energy storage system.

There were flywheel buses in Switzerland at one time.  Do a search for oerlikon
gyrobus.

Darryl McMahon

--
Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?