On Sep 12, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Leon Hulett wrote:

> I did a tiny proposal to Cal Edison in California back in the 80s on
> Wind
> Energy Systems in the Jet Stream to see if they were interested. I had
> visited their Solar One Site and thought they might like to do
> something
> with wind.
>
> What would you like to know?

Well...uh...everything, really. But the prevailing wisdom was that
Victorian scientists were the last individuals able to encompass all of
human knowledge. Kind of eurocentric racism, I 'spose.

As far as high altitude wind power extraction, we'd probably all like
to hear as much as you're willing to tell. Can the proposal or elements
of it be made public? I suspect JTF would be happy to host anything on
the subject that stands up to scrutiny.

Taryn
http://ornae.com/